Tuesday 15 November 2005

Normal Week, Normal Loss

No complaints.

A 4lb loss this week, which by Cambridge standard is normal, but for anyone else losing weight is brilliant. So I'm not bowled over, but happy enough.

Besides, I've gone down another dress size (24).

I'm aiming for 5lb next week - which is slightly high really, but it will take me under 18st (to 17st 13lb). 2lb will give me the 2.5 stone off marker, but really I'd like to do better. Which will no doubt mean I lose either 3 or 4! Oh well, it's all in the right direction.

I plan to start exercising at SOME point this week, so that will make a difference in some way (it can be bad, to be honest!).

Okay. Well I've decided no more bars for me, and if I get any, no more than one. They're just too more-ish and I just don't trust myself.

That's all for this week.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! I'm impressed. 150lbs is a lot to lose and I commend you for taking this on. I am about 15 lbs over weight and it seems almost impossible. Plus, it takes about a week and a half to lost 1 lb so it's a little discouraging. Keep it up--you'll get there!