Monday 7 November 2005

Week 5 Done and WI Day Change

The last couple of weeks have been hard because they've been my first "hungry weeks" on VLCD.

But I didn't cave; I had an extra mealpack some days (an extra 2.5 one day!) and chose not to feel guilty about that. I didn't cave in to real food and that's the real triumph.

I've slipped into bad habits with the water, but that said, I haven't been counting the ice I put in the shakes or the odd coffee or Marigold (which I'm not meant to have, oh well, I haven't been out of ketosis anyway).

If I have one glass either side of a meal, treating it as part of the meal, that should go a long way to help.

Too tired to say too much more really. I got extra bars this week (dangerous!) and no soups as I've got loads spare. My C also isn't stocking the new tomato flavour and this is my weak attempt at a protest. But I can buy them from other counsellors anyway, so :oPPPPP

Okay 8lb this week (10 days), making a total of 2st 1lb!!!

No comments: