Wednesday 14 February 2007

Back in the Saddle

It's been such a long time!!

I came off the diet as I was getting lots of stomach and back pains again and came into some money, which allowed me to book a couple of holidays (New York and Tunisia, I wanted to eat what I wanted plus doing CD would have been nigh on impossible). The back pains are about to be formerly diagnosed as gallstones. Scary because it may mean an operation.

I managed four days in August before caving; stupidly because I was just being cocky rather than trying to brave it.

Got back from Tunisia on Sunday and started the diet Monday. I'll update properly again on Friday when I get weighed.

I'm on day three now and going through the usual cravings but trying to keep them at bay by whatever means necessary. Being unable to do the belt up on the plane and having to ask for an extender helps keep me motivated. I ate so much on holiday (all-inclusive!) that I'm fed up with it anyway and I've been itching to start for the last three weeks or so.

Will update in a couple of days.

No comments: