Sunday 21 May 2006

Blog in Brief

Sorry, I've left it too late in the day to blog properly, so I'll try and keep this short.

Not doing brilliantly, am on hungry week - but trying just to stick to no-carb or lo-carb stuff. Fine except today I had about 10 McDonald's fries and 2x small mouthfuls of Yorkie McFlurry.

Mike's words on his blog, "do i want to eat, or do i want to be slim" is starting to become a mantra, and despite my caving in at times, has actually helped.

I'm being weighed officially tomorrow, and I am certain that I will have put on since Saturday. Oh well, that's the price you pay!

I've made some more jelly, I've got the recipe nailed now - 4x leaf gelatine, 500ml water and a couple of drops of food colouring. It's gorgeous with a mousse and will become a life-saver at times.

I expanded on that thought and made a litre's worth of water with water flavouring a tiny bit of colouring and lots of ice all whizzed up in the blender. I'd drunk it within the hour (all it needed was a splash of schnapps or vodka!!)

So I'll be back tomorrow with the bad news, I'm fighting feeling bad about it because it's done now, it's all part of the addiction, and I could have been worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for your "Starter Pack" tips today.

Cheers

Wobbles