Tuesday 3 January 2006

New Counsellor?

Fed up.

I had to weigh myself as my Counsellor is on holiday (second time since November) until February. Her stand-in, who is training up to be a Counsellor, has been really hard to get hold of, I've left her a couple of messages as I couldn't go to our pre-arranged appointment last week and she hasn't bothered ringing to see how I am or simply return my calls.

Not good.

Fortunately I've eaten so little the last week and have been off the packs due to my stomach bug that I have enough packs to see me through about a week and a half, and I'm going to find another Counsellor in the meantime. I'm giving her until the end of tomorrow to get in contact with me, although my mind is already made up.

There's a good one, I'm told, about 10-15 drive away, so if I go once a fortnight that should be okay. I'll give her a ring on Wednesday.

So, yes, I bought some scales (they were only cheap) and according to those I've lost 11lb. I've rechecked it a couple of times and it still likes 11lb, so I'll take it as read for now.

I'm going back onto Sole Source tomorrow - I haven't gone barmy with food, although I did have a big roast pheasant dinner today that I should have had on Boxing Day. I had the dessert (Christmas pud and Tia Maria cream) yesterday - didn't eat too much of that and I didn't react too well to it anyway!!

Apart from that haven't eaten that much, I haven't really been in the mood for it. I had two (english) muffins with a bit of egg mayonnaise, but I really had to force it down and didn't feel too good after. GP warned that stomach still might be a bit delicate for a few days. Had some Diet Coke but am not as keen on it as I used to be! So, not over the top.

Am looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow and going back to shakes and soups!

No comments: