Monday 15 May 2006

Still Fighting the Fight

It's not been too bad today. Still in ketosis and I wasn't hungry until I'd been up about an hour. Water intake is fine and I'm beginning to see improvements in my skin and nails. I lost another 2lb - so that's 12lb in just under a fortnight! Not bad, eh?!

They said getting back on the wagon would be harder than the first time but I didn't believe them. Boy, was I wrong! I'm about to have my 4th shake (women are only supposed to have 3) of the day - I also have had 2 tuna steaks (mmm!) and I've nibbled a bit of cheese.

I'm still debating as to whether it's better just to have some meat and veg a day honestly, rather than be secretive about it.

One of my major problems, I've discovered is that I eat to be defiant or rebel. I see this in other areas of my life too, but every time the OH goes out the street door (except to go to work in the morning, when I'm asleep), I automatically go to the fridge. It's quite a battle and the fact that he's given up smoking (and therefore doesn't go outside as much) isn't really helping. Well, it's helping, but in a very annoying way!! :o)

I've no real plans this week - there's no school for me, I've given up college on Monday and Wednesdays, and there's less study to do. I've decided to walk up the road every day to get a newspaper... well, I've talked about that already.

Right, I'm still hungry (I wonder if I'm on hungry week early again? It's probably because I nibble...) so I'm going to make a drink. I was going to have a tetra pack but I'll try bouillon first.

Okay. I'm aiming to have lost a total of at least 60lb by the end of this week (Sunday). I think that's reasonable, but hopefully it'll be a bit more!

No comments: