Tuesday 16 May 2006

Woohoo!!

I only got up about half an hour ago, so I've nothing to write about today yet - except I'm so excited that I lost another 2lb that I couldn't wait to write it up!

This means I've beaten my second mini-goal - I'm not just back to where I was when I gave up before, but I'm 2.5lb less!!

Good news as well that on the wonderful Cambridge Dieters site, I found out about a recipe for jelly that I am totally allowed to use!

That is going to be a real lifesaver - I made some last night. The colour isn't very appealing so I'm going to try a couple of drops of food colouring next time. I have a small feeling it might be too sweet for me, but who cares? I'll just put in less of that ingredient.

The only percievable problem I can see is that some of the mixture coagulated into plastic-y "bits", which is really unappetising! Well, it's only my first one, it'll get better!

In a GOOOOOOD moood!!

No comments: