Friday 7 October 2005

Day Five

Mildly easier today but it didn't help that I discovered that there's a forum at Discovery Health with millions of tasty recipes using the foodpacks! Made me crave them something chronic!

But there's no going back so I'll just be patient and try one or two of them out next week.

Breakfast: Had the toffee bar - far superior to the fruit one, quite tasty!
Lunch: Thai soup. Would have killed for a wholemeal roll and Clover with it, but hey!
Dinner: Caramel shake. Inspired (and driven!) by the DH forum, I added some coffee (I forgot it wasn't chocolate). Not so good! :o)

Trying to only have coffee if desperate right now, and trying to beef up the water intake. For someone who loves water so much I'm finding it a little hard. At times I'm bored with it, but the biggest reason I'm not drinking more is basically discipline.

The lethargy I've had lately is definitely going; I'm not up to par yet but definitely a marked improvement!!

Tomorrow I'm having the raspberry shake, veg soup and half the lemon bar before work, and the rest after. I usually have choc peanuts and gallons of Diet Coke at work - they're in for a surprise! I haven't got plans during the day, so I'll just study and keep plugging on with the water - I'm aiming to have half a pint every half hour for eight hours - wish me luck!

No comments: