Saturday 22 October 2005

"End" of Week Three

I decided to go for it and start with Cambridge. Which I'll do. I haven't told my LL counsellor yet.

I feel pretty bad because I have no complaint about her or the sessions, it's purely a ££ issue, and there it is. Already I am £15 in pocket because I've bought Cambridge products - and they all look/sound quite yummy!

I've really struggled with the water - so much so I've stayed up all night trying to get 4l in. Today and yesterday I didn't get to bed until 10am!!

Not many differences except that C is a lot more flexible. It's one-2-one therapy, and if I can't make it I'll do it another day - and she'll see people up to 11.30pm! I can have a fourth foodpack a day if I need it, basically it's something to fall back on if you get desperate - better than caving in to real food!

In 4 weeks' time (or maybe 2) I'll be able to have a meal a day, 5 days a week. It's a very light meal, but wow!! It's a bit scary but at the same time I was worrying about getting scared to eat food....

I only have to drink 2l of water, and the water used for coffee/tea is included - phew! Much better!

There's twice the amount of shakes and bars available, and a tetra pack with a shake made up already. That's good! I was able to buy a couple of other bits because I want to try everything but have a couple of bars to hand just in case I'm going to be out of the house for hours.

And that's it - I'm set to go!

Oh yeah, I lost a 2lb this week! Not fantastic, but I shouldn't complain...

Wish me luck!

No comments: