Sunday 23 October 2005

Day One of Cambridge

Yep. Good!

I haven't felt too much pressure on the water drinking - as long as I drink 2l that's good. I'll try and do 3 though.

Had the Cappuccino shake for breakfast - very nice; it tasted like the LL vanilla pack when I made it with coffee.

Lunch was the Fruits of the Forest shake - it was okay, I think it could have been sweeter, but bearable.

Then dinner was the chocolate orange bar! OMG real chocolate!! It reminded me of a Fry's Chocolate Creme, only made with fudge. I feel like I had a real treat!

I've had the Summer Berry water flavouring today - the proper measure is too sweet for me, so I'm using half. It's still a little sweet so it's obviously going to go a long way!

They will have missed me at LL today, I haven't told my LL counsellor yet, but I was thinking of writing a letter. It's a little cowardly of me I suppose, but I want to make sure that I say everything I want to say, including putting across the sincerity that I'm really sorry but it was purely the price difference. As it goes, I've more reason to stick to Cambridge now, but that was the main reason.

I'm going to do my current measurements tomorrow and put them up here. I'm trying the Chocolate Mint shake tomorrow (with LL I used the Chocolate pack and made it up with cold peppermint tea) and the soups (vegetable and chicken'n'mushroom).

I can't wait to taste everything!

No comments: