Monday 24 October 2005

Vital Stats

(I can't believe I'm putting this on the net for everyone to see!)

Start (05/10/05):

B: 55" (139cm)
W: 51" (129cm)
H: 60" (152cm)

As of today (24/10/05)
B: 53.75" (136.5cm)
W: 48.75" (124cm)
H: 59" (150cm)

Wow! I didn't expect to see such a difference right away, but just to save you doing the maths, thats:

B: 1.25" (2.5cm)
W: 2.25" (5cm)
H: 1" (2cm)

Okay that's not extremely noticeable yet, but not bad for 3 weeks!! I've also noticed today that I've gone down 2 dress sizes, so I'm pulling out all my old clothes that I put away at the weekend!

Well done me!!

As for Cambridge Diet Day 2:

Breakfast: Half each of choc toffee malt and choc choc bars (very nice)
Lunch: Vegetable Soup - okay, had to add plenty of pepper and leave for a few minutes for the bits of carrot to plump out
Dinner: The rest of the bar halves (shouldn't have had 2 bars in one day....)

The good news is that the second set of bars were a bit of a binge - I'm reacting again to the water flavourings and I think that's what made me hungry. I managed to stave off having a choc mint shake by drinking some water and 4 espressos (not the best idea in the world; made me a bit dizzy but at least I didn't succumb!). So I'm proud that I got through that. It's been my hungriest day yet. Aren't I supposed to be handling it by now?

I'm going to by myself some ketostix asap, so that I can keep a check on my hydration, as I know that's a bit of a problem for me. Apparently some chemists aren't keen to let them go to non-diabetics...

I'm going to reward my stamina next week with a trip to the hairdressers for a cut and dye job. My next treat for sticking to it is going to be a lateral thigh trainer for Christmas. After that it's a weekend away for "boot camp" with other Cambridgers.... I'll look at February's treat when February comes! That's enough indulgence/incentive to be getting on with for now!

Also, at the end of November, I'm going up with my counsellor to Corby, where the Cambridge HQ and factory is, to have a look around - with a view to becoming a counsellor myself. Could be big bucks in that, very useful for university time!

No comments: